What can I do? Critical issues for partners of women with low sexual desire.
UBC Sexual Health Research is inviting men who have partners with sexual desire difficulties to help us understand the impact it has on their sexual and relationship satisfaction.
- between 18-65
- a person who identifies as a man
- in a relationship with someone with lower sexual desire than you
- fluent in English and have no visual impairments
- computer literate with internet access
- in a stable romantic relationship of 6 months or more
- able to participate in a 30-45 minute online survey
To participate in this study, click here: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jjZr26oLVctuct
Study Coordinator: Drake Levere
Principal Investigator: Dr. Lori Brotto